MY PHOTO

MY PHOTO
I am the current writer of this blog

Friday, September 21, 2007

DON’T YOU HUMANS HAVE ANY SENSE OF LOYALTY?

Monday was a really nice day. Bill left the door to my office open so I could get out and enjoy some of the sun shine.

By the mid afternoon it was time for a nice cat nap so I went back into my office but with the door open it allowed other intruders. Evinrude came in and went straight for my food dish where he helped himself to my food. I let him know what I thought with a little growl and hiss but I didn’t feel like fighting for it so I went into the shop which is adjacent to my office.

I had just jumped up into the chair to take my nap when I heard Bill returning so after a bit of debate I thought I would honor him with my presence.

Bill was already seated by the time I entered my office and I walked over to him for a little attention. That is when I saw him holding Evinrude in his lap. Bill is my human and he was in my office holding another cat.

It was just more then I could take. Think about it ladies how would you respond if you walked in and saw your human sitting there with another lady on his lap. Would you think that was ok? We cats or at least this cat believes in loyalty and let me tell you I let him know. If he had not had leather boots and blue jeans on I would have left him with two bloody stubs to walk on.

I just don’t get it. If Bill is going to two time me at least he can do it somewhere else then in my own office.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks