MY PHOTO

MY PHOTO
I am the current writer of this blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

SAD NEWS

This is Bill writing this post to pass on some sad news.

After the last post Sadie wrote somehow she managed to get outside while I was leaving for the night and she and Evinrude managed to get together. The result was five of the most beautiful kittens you ever saw. I helped deliver them and was there through the whole time they were growing and when they reached 9 weeks they each received an operation so they would not add to the cat population explosion then I found homes for each one. Sadie also received an operation.

A few days after the operation I let here go outside with me and she would stick with me constantly. Dottie, my wife, did not want her in the house so she would have to be locked in the office every time I went in.

One night I put her in the office as I had done every night but somehow, like before she slipped out as I was leaving. The next morning she was not in the office and as I searched for her I found her lying in the neighbor’s yard. The neighbor has two large huskies and they will kill cats that get into their yard so I lost Sadie.

You don't need to tell me I know I should have been more careful and it was my fault.

Sense loosing her it took me a few weeks before I was even able to return to the office and even longer before I was able to write this blog post. I loved her and I miss her.

I am going to try to keep up the post in her memory as much as possible.