MY PHOTO

MY PHOTO
I am the current writer of this blog

Sunday, April 1, 2007

HUMANS ARE WEIRD!

Hi it is me again. I am sorry I have not been keeping up with my blog. Bill has been so busy at the computer the past few days that I have not been able to get to it. He starts on it at 6 or 7 in the morning and keeps at it until midnight, something to do with starting a business.

Something is on my mind today. I just can not understand humans. When I say humans are weird I mean totally weird. You humans reading probably won’t understand but cats will understand exactly what I mean. If there are any d.o.g.s. reading this you won’t understand because you are a complete sell out to humans unlike us cats who keep our independence.

Well here is the thing that happened yesterday. The night before a mouse, yum, came sneaking in the office. He thought he could get past me and find a warm place to spend the night. No mouse gets past me. When I got tired of playing with it and started having a late night snack it came to me that Bill really does treat me nice but don’t tell him I said that. He gives me food, water, and lots of love so here is my chance to show him I appreciate him.

I left the back half of the mouse and that, as all you cats know, is the best part. I am drooling just thinking about it.

When Bill came in at 6:30 that morning I presented him with my delicious treasure. He made some comment about it being grouse and then he swept it into a dust pan and took it to the outside trash. He never said thank you or any other words of appreciation. The least he could have done was give it back to me. What a waist of perfectly good mouse hind quarters.

What is it with you humans? Don’t you like little treats? Humans are just plain weird!

No comments: