MY PHOTO

MY PHOTO
I am the current writer of this blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A LONG EARED ROOM MATE

A week ago Sunday Bill came dragging a cage into my office there was a long eared creature in it. My first thought was that it must be a Vulcan cat or something like that. Bill set the cage on the floor while he cleared a space for it and I got close enough to get a good smell of the thing. I knew then that this was no cat of any kind. Some times the eyes can be fooled but not the nose because the nose knows. The smell would be closer to a big mouse then a cat but it wasn’t a mouse smell either. That means it smelled more like food then friend.

Bill then took a dish out of the cage and poured some food in it. I thought it might be interesting to try a little cross culture dining so I jumped up on the desk where Bill was pouring the stuff into the dish and it was my nose that saved me from what has to be the worse possible excuse for food I have ever smelled. There was no way I was going to taste that stuff.

Bill said it is a rabbit but to me it is just a long eared room mate and I don’t need a room mate with long or short ears. What really makes me mad is the attention Bill gives that thing. He will take it out of its cage and hold it and pet it. I am supposed to be the only one he holds and pets. I let him know that I am the cat here. When he holds that thing I claw his legs then I jump on his shoulders and squall in his ears but it does not seem to faze him because he will pat my head and go on living that long eared short tailed excuse for a pet.

As I have said before I am the office cat and I am doing every thing I know to do to convince Bill that we don’t need an office rabbit.

No comments: