MY PHOTO

MY PHOTO
I am the current writer of this blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A BLOG BY A CAT? It is better then a d-o-g.

Well here I sit. Keyboard in paw I am going to try this blogging thing. Bill, whose office I live in, is helping me a little.

I live in this office and well I don't get out much but I do have some stories to tell and Bill has told me some stories that I will pass on to you. Momma Cat sometimes stands at the office door and tells me what is going on out there, you know, outside.

Last night Momma Cat was telling me a story. Evinrude, who is the only cat allowed in the big house, but anyway Evinrude was in the house, Oh I better back up because you don't know yet. Bill is not the only one who lives in the big house, his wife Dottie also lives there. They are an old couple. He is about 256 cat years and she is 244 cat years old. Dottie doesn't like cats, that is why I was sent out here, I use to live in the big house. Well it seems like Evinrude was in the house and Dottie was sitting in the lounge chair catching a few Zs. Evinrude started to eye Dottie and Bill knew what he was thinking. Bill said, "You had better not if you want to live." Well he didn't listen; he started to run towards Dottie and jumped right in the middle of her, then ran up and nuzzled her face. I think he lost 4 of his 9 lives.

Well I have to go now but I will be back and give you some more kitty tidbits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ve lately began a blog, the knowledge you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for your whole time & work.