MY PHOTO

MY PHOTO
I am the current writer of this blog

Sunday, May 6, 2012

HOME ALONE

Yesterday Bill used his ham radio skills to assist in shepherding a bicycle ride event. He left early in the morning without saying good bye. He did not arrive back home until late last night when he came in to see me. I was so mad I knew I was going to do something mean to show him. He left the computer off so I was not able to do some of my little tricks to mess it up so he has to figure out how to get it working again. He left the ham radio off so I was not able to get on the air and tell him what I thought of the way he was treating me. What could I do? When he came home he fed the rabbit before he came to see me. That was an insult. Boy was I going to give it to him when he came to see me. Finally he came to see me and I was so excited to see him I forgot to be mean. Oh well maybe next time.

No comments: