MY PHOTO

MY PHOTO
I am the current writer of this blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

NEW WORD IN MY VOCABULARY VS. OLD ATTITUDE IN MY BLOOD

Bill is trying to teach me a new word. It is not the first time I have heard this word. My last family tried to teach it to me and even Bill has used a few times since he adopted me but it seems he is getting more persistent. This word goes against my kitty grain and makes my blood boil almost as bad as the word "BATH." (That one makes me even shutter to think about.)

Bill set up a special place on his desk just for me and he lets me climb on top of his computer. He has objected, sometime rather strongly, when I walk on the keyboard. But the other day I got on top of the printer and accidentally pushed a button. It was neat the printer started making noise and a piece of paper popped right out of it. That was fun so I did it again. Oh I knew I would have hours of fun with this one but Bill did not share my fun. He did not laugh nor even smile. He just started using that word every time I get on the same side of the desk as the printer is on.

The word is "NO". Now I know what no means and I know he knows I know what no means but he doesn't know I know what no means so I have the edge.

No comments: